Our Readers Say
August 2019 by Staff
- Keep mining going...
- In support of new legislation on mining laws
- Great magazine!
• San Francisco’s solution for homeless problem is intense (in tents)
• The student isn’t the only one who’s failing
• Big Tech is big enough to be regulated
• New, damning revelations about Biden nominee to head BLM
• AB 1032 update
• Heritage Areas
• On to the next one…
• Are you angry enough to get involved?
In Canada we are blessed with a multitude of ways of acquiring gold. We can buy a gold ounce leaf from the bank, buy gold in a jewelry store, purchase gold stocks on the stock market, or dig for it ourselves. If we add gold theft to the list we add...
Q: Where do I find out information about raw gold being tested for purity, refined, and getting paid cash for it?
• BLM to raise fees again
• Roadless Rule stands
• Suit filed over dredging restrictions in Washington State
• NWMA lends support
• California suction gold dredging lawsuits progressing
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts - What is a 'wissbanger'? • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Papa's Got A Brand New Dredge! • Selecting A Low-Risk Region To Explore, Mine or Invest • Resurrecting An Old Hard Rock Mine--The Saga Continues • Research Tools for The Modern Prospector • Silver Peak, Nevada: A Little of Everything • Vindication for Montana Veteran Joe Robertson • Green Returns And Opportunity Is Almost Gone • Vehicles Equal Moving Deductions for Mining Operations • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices