Minnesota Delays Decision on Mineral Leases
November 2011 by Patrick CondonLandowners complained that mineral mining on or near their property could damage property values while leaving them without a cut of potential profits.
This will provide the opportunity to meet with many of the members of Congress in a more informal setting at several meetings, luncheons and dinners. And we have been offered the chance to meet with President Trump’s staff.
- Budd-Falen in line to become next director at BLM
- Ten national monuments slated for changes or reductions
- California adds another fee
• EPA rule blocked
• Forest Service to revisit 228 regulations
• WOTUS Executive Order suspended
• NEDC Surrenders in Oregon
• The California saga continues
• SB 637
• Public land users cry "fowl"
The Bawl Mill • Legislative And Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts—Compensation for closed mining claim? • Ask The Experts—Inconsistent fire assays • Gold From Cemented Gravels • Evolution Of A Gold Prospect • Gold, Quartz & Chalcedony—Part II • Alaska to Target Rare-Earths • Alaska's Cripple Creek Mining District • The Gold Of Horseshoe Bend • Tyrie's Roadway Nugget • Melman on Gold & Silver