Mining Stock Quotes & Mineral and Metal Prices
March 2010 by Staff
Carson Culp, Assistant Director of Minerals, Realty and Resource Protection for BLM, sent out an internal memorandum to all state BLM directors to clarify rules pertaining to gas-powered drywashers.
• Cap and trade
• Roadless rule
• WDFW backs down thanks to miners
• California dredge permits
• BLM faces lawsuit over access in Washington State
Production of the Lithium will be completed in a 48-hour process with much less waste and a substantial increase of recovery rates from around 40% with conventional evaporation to near 90%.
- Comments needed regarding proposed NEPA improvements
- Efforts underway to fix the ESA
• Mulligan for Clyburn—bogey for taxpayers
• The pig is back at the trough
• Mothers Against Renaming Roadways
If you have done any hiking in rough terrain you are well aware that going down a slope is much more difficult and dangerous than climbing it.
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Utah Proposes Using Eminent Domain Against Federal Government • Gold in Alaska • Beach Mining for Gold • Mining Trade Group Sues Nevada Over Tax Initiative • Battle Heats Up Over California Suction Dredging • China Will Put Rio Tinto Employees on Trial • Highbanking on the Similkameen River • Melman on Gold & Silver