Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
May 2005 by Staff
...we finally got back to this exploration effort. The old works there were up above the old camp, which was very significant in size.
• Insert your own title...
• A good travel agent is hard to find...
• What’s a “surplus?”
As decade-high gold and silver prices spark a renewed interest in mining in the West, there are few mining education programs and fewer students earning mining engineering degrees due to two decades of decline in the US mining industry.
• The "no shrimp left behind" act
• Someone has exceeded their credit limit
• Hearing date moved up for preliminary injunction for California suction dredging
• Anti-mining bills in Oregon lead to recall effort
The Bawl Mill • Our Readers Say • Estimating Gold Values in Placer Gravels • Lode Gold in Nicaragua • Miners: Plan Ahead for Next Year's Taxes • California's Original Sixteen to One Mine • Montana Multiple Use Association Backs Miner • Picks & Pans: Detecting Micro-Nuggets • Diamond Search Underway in Alaska and Minnesota • Mining Outfits Eye 50-Year Supply of Iron Ore • Goldfield—Princess of the Mojave • Couple Creates Jewelry of the Iron Range • Melman on Gold & Silver • Looking Back