Legislative and Regulatory Update
October 2010 by Scott Harn• TMDLs in northern California
• Don't mess with Texas
• EPA and bonding
• Resources Coalition has input on proposed Washington State fees
• Endangered Species Act update
• California Fish & Game tries yet another route to stop gold dredgers
Micro blasting can be used to take down hanging rock, separate minerals from overburden, and collect gemstones and other high-value product with minimal damage.
• Transparently bogus website
• Top lawyer hits bottom
• The wait at the DMV just got a lot longer
• Department of Tax Evasion
Governor Brian Schweitzer is calling on the Obama administration to force General Motors to honor its contract with a Montana mining company instead of going overseas to buy the precious metals used to control vehicle pollution.
...I decided to excavate the semi-frozen high-bank that was resting on a soft shale bedrock footing. Within three feet, I encountered an intrusive!
• More roadblocks to dredging in California
• Two Oregon Sheriffs challenge Forest Service authority
• Gold is money
The Bawl Mill • Nevada Claim Holders Form Coalition • How to Handle Claim Jumping • The Bingham Canyon Copper Mine • Prospecting My Way Across Australia Pt I • Recreational Mining in the Cache Creek Mining District, Alaska • California and US Gold Panning Championships • Drywashing and Detecting for Gold • Melman on Gold & Silver