How to Handle Claim Jumping
October 2010 by Scott Harn...what do you do when someone intentionally or continually takes gold or other precious metals from your claim?
My long and tedious trip started July 9, 2005, from Bradley International Airport in Connecticut on a flight to Atlanta. I changed planes and continued on to Anchorage, Alaska.
When Frank McAllister talks about palladium, his passion is palpable. So when the Stillwater Mining Co. CEO compares the precious metal to a fairy-tale princess, one can’t help but wait for the explanation.
• Show of support needed for anti-EPA bills
• Arizona mining data now online
• California suction dredge hearings
• Update on Forest Service abuse in Washington
Continuing northward and crossing the Consumnes River along California’s famed Highway 49, the “Golden Highway” leads through the heart of the Mother Lode countryto El Dorado County. This is where the Gold Rush began...
• Rahall bill threatens uranium mining
• California Fish & Game claims it needs more time
• Huge new tax burden on coin and bullion transactions
• Refund bill fails in Assembly Committee
The Bawl Mill • Nevada Claim Holders Form Coalition • Legislative and Regulatory Update • The Bingham Canyon Copper Mine • Prospecting My Way Across Australia Pt I • Recreational Mining in the Cache Creek Mining District, Alaska • California and US Gold Panning Championships • Drywashing and Detecting for Gold • Melman on Gold & Silver