Legislative and Regulatory Update
February 2016 by Scott Harn
- EPA ends "sue and settle"
- Sage grouse mineral withdrawal cancelled
• National Strategic and Critical Minerals Production Act
• CA suction dredging update
• Appropriations Bill addresses problems at EPA
• Bad science, worse policy
• California dredging update
• Favorable bills in Congress
Within these districts, some of the roads and trails have been reopened for access, critical habitat designations have been scaled back, and a few Mining Districts were completely removed from proposed withdrawals.
• Battle continues in the "Golden State"
• California Water Board needs your comments
- Reminder: Annual claim fees due September 1, 2017
- Update on California suction gold dredging
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • The Art of Underwater Nugget Shooting • Northwestern Alaska Mineral Resources • A Family Quest for Gold • MMAC & PLP Update • The Fire Assay of Carbon • Determining the Amount of Gold in Rich Ores • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
Gold in Quartz