Legislative and Regulatory Update
February 2016 by Scott Harn
• State attorneys claim the Court of Appeals wrongly relied on South Dakota Mining Association v. Lawrence County regarding federal preemption...
NOI or POO for small backhoe
• New, damning revelations about Biden nominee to head BLM
The verbage is SB 838 is vague and ambiguous to say the least. As a result, there is quite a bit of misinformation floating around the rumor mills.
• Some positives in spending bill
• Judge puts brakes on the EPA in Alaska
• Judge to rule in favor of suction gold dredgers
• Haaland confirmed as head of Department of Interior
• Proposed bills aim to lock up millions of acres of public lands
• Recall election could have implications for dredgers in California
US uranium mines produced less than 174,000 pounds in 2019, according to the February Energy Information Administration report. That’s down from 4.9 million pounds in 2014.
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • The Art of Underwater Nugget Shooting • Northwestern Alaska Mineral Resources • A Family Quest for Gold • MMAC & PLP Update • The Fire Assay of Carbon • Determining the Amount of Gold in Rich Ores • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
Gold in Quartz