Legislative and Regulatory Update
February 2016 by Scott Harn
We know we lack critical minerals. We know the causes. We know the need. We have the knowledge we need right now. Why can’t we just take action and fix the problem?
• Hearing date moved up for preliminary injunction for California suction dredging
• Anti-mining bills in Oregon lead to recall effort
• Idaho miners will challenge new EPA permit at rally
• California proposes to amend definition of a suction dredge
• Proposed rule redefines "navigable waters"
- November elections
- Anti-mining ballot initiative rejected in Montana
They want to close our roads on public land (built by taxpayer funds) to keep us and our disabled veterans out. And it won’t stop with just mining.
His small business managed to pump millions of dollars over the years into the California economy.
Gold in Minnesota?
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • The Art of Underwater Nugget Shooting • Northwestern Alaska Mineral Resources • A Family Quest for Gold • MMAC & PLP Update • The Fire Assay of Carbon • Determining the Amount of Gold in Rich Ores • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
Gold in Quartz