EPA Tries to Intimidate Alaskan Miners
October 2013 by Scott HarnAlaska Governor Sean Parnell has ordered an investigation of the recent raids, saying he will not tolerate a state agency's participation in the sort of conduct displayed.
• BLM proposed budget asks for funds for mining restrictions
• Oregon bill 838
• California suction gold dredging update
- WOTUS rule finalized
- Reminder on new claim fees
...Judge Ochoa ordered the parties to participate in mandatory settlement hearings starting June 24, 2014.
• Hearing date moved up for preliminary injunction for California suction dredging
• Anti-mining bills in Oregon lead to recall effort
- Property rights advocate in running for top BLM spot
- “Draining the swamp” at Interior
"As elected leaders of the State of Alaska, we want you to know that Alaska is open to investment from those who seek to develop our state's natural resources safely and responsibly..."
There are a few questions you will need to ask yourself before you apply for a suction dredge permit from the State Water Resources Control Board.
The Bawl Mill • A Few Pointers About Cracks and Crevices • Hunting for Gold in the Quartzsite Area of Western Arizona • The Madonna Nugget • The Alaska Highway and Beyond • It's Hard to Find Gold! • Partner Withdraws from Pebble Project • Highbanking at the 144 • Potential Gold at Old Hydraulic Sites • California State Panning Championships—Foresthill, CA Heritage Celebration • Prospecting Tales: Forest Service, Fires and Bears—Oh My! • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices