Direct and Constructive Notice
June 2015 by Scott HarnIt's a proven civil remedy to put an end to harassment by notifying a person who is either overstepping their authority, or failing to act as required, that they will be sued personally for an act or omission.
On July 4, we are reminded of the sacrifices our Founding Fathers made to establish this great country of ours, and in that spirit, the Minerals and Mining Advisory Council (MMAC) has created a draft Declaration of Miners.And MMAC has been hard at work writing a bill, with the unwavering support of several members of Congress, to reaffirm the rights of miners operating in traditional mining districts.
• EPA investigated for environmental ties
• Hundreds of miners show up to rally at Oregon State Capitol
• DOI nominee would be bad for miners
NOI or POO for small backhoe
The very way it was done at the time didn’t give one much confidence in the objectivity and honesty of the BLM study.
“When dealing with federal agencies...”
- Oregon miners to petition for US Supreme Court review
- Two executive orders to reign in federal agencies
- Petition for Joshua tree as a threatened species
• Two million acres of proposed habitat
• Last chance for Nevada claim refunds
• California suction gold dredging update
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Companion Gold • The Smell of Gold—Part I • A Few Tips and Tricks for Beach Mining • The Basics of Froth Flotation • Moore Creek, Alaska—Then and Now • Nome Offshore Dredging Creates Challenges • Mining Journal Wins Again! • The Montanore Copper and Silver Project • Family Wins Back Seized Gold Coins • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices