Direct and Constructive Notice
June 2015 by Scott HarnIt's a proven civil remedy to put an end to harassment by notifying a person who is either overstepping their authority, or failing to act as required, that they will be sued personally for an act or omission.
- Budd-Falen in line to become next director at BLM
- Ten national monuments slated for changes or reductions
- California adds another fee
• National Strategic and Critical Minerals Production Act
• CA suction dredging update
• Appropriations Bill addresses problems at EPA
• Bad science, worse policy
• California suction dredging
• House shows support for public land use
The approval, which affects 87 acres on the south end of Silver City, allows the company to move forward with exploration to determine the area's mining potential.
• Conformation for some
• Congress canceling regulations
We know we lack critical minerals. We know the causes. We know the need. We have the knowledge we need right now. Why can’t we just take action and fix the problem?
• Some positives in spending bill
• Judge puts brakes on the EPA in Alaska
• Judge to rule in favor of suction gold dredgers
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Companion Gold • The Smell of Gold—Part I • A Few Tips and Tricks for Beach Mining • The Basics of Froth Flotation • Moore Creek, Alaska—Then and Now • Nome Offshore Dredging Creates Challenges • Mining Journal Wins Again! • The Montanore Copper and Silver Project • Family Wins Back Seized Gold Coins • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices