Direct and Constructive Notice
June 2015 by Scott HarnIt's a proven civil remedy to put an end to harassment by notifying a person who is either overstepping their authority, or failing to act as required, that they will be sued personally for an act or omission.
All 28 groups listed agree that Section 402 of the Clean Water Act does not apply and no dredge miner should be asking a state or federal agency for such a permit.
Judge Ochoa went so far as to call the California permit scheme “unenforceable.”
• ESA changes for the better
NOI or POO for small backhoe
- Reminder: Annual claim fees due September 1, 2017
- Update on California suction gold dredging
• Hike in mining claim fees
• Hearing on suction gold dredging in California
• Interior wants mining reform
• BLM is moving back to DC?
• Gray wolf re-listed?
• EPA to redefine WOTUS again
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Companion Gold • The Smell of Gold—Part I • A Few Tips and Tricks for Beach Mining • The Basics of Froth Flotation • Moore Creek, Alaska—Then and Now • Nome Offshore Dredging Creates Challenges • Mining Journal Wins Again! • The Montanore Copper and Silver Project • Family Wins Back Seized Gold Coins • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices