Constitutional Sheriffs Standing Up for Our Rights
December 2012 by Scott HarnModoc County, California, is the latest county to use emergency powers to declare a state of emergency in order to take control of roads and trails away from federal agencies.
Republicans and industry representatives have criticized the administration’s eleventh-hour actions to limit development and promised to seek their reversal once Obama leaves office.
They cited concerns that the Trump administration would allow more logging, oil drilling, mining or development on some of the 46 million acres controlled by the federal government in California.
• US Supreme Court declines to hear dredging controversy
• Why Senate Bill S3422 is bad for America
• Comment deadline extended for new California dredging regulations
• US Supreme Court may consider requirements for Notitce of Intent
• Oregon considering mining restrictions
• Latest developments in California suction dredging moratorium
• Spotted owl habitat
• Republican bill would reopen Grand Canyon withdrawal
• Obama recommends additional fees and taxes on miners
Modoc County, California, is the latest county to use emergency powers to declare a state of emergency in order to take control of roads and trails away from federal agencies.
Gold and jade are actually only minor mineral resources for the Northwestern Alaska region as a whole. Modern prospecting has focused more on base metal than precious metal resources.
The Bawl Mill • Ask the Experts • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Prospecting for Gold at Green Valley • Extraction of Precious Metals Using Froth Flotation • Detecting Old Ground Sluice Locations • Mineral Deposit Trends: Real and Imaginary • Four Arrested for California Mining Museum Heist • Scams, Scammers and Schemes • Lawsuit Update From the New 49'ers • What's Left Behind • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices