BLM Flexes Its Muscles in Quartzsite
July 2014 by Jane Alene BoylesSomehow the Bureau of Land Management seems to have forgotten that they work for the people.
Keep in mind there are specific steps that must be taken to get your traditional mining district organized if it has fallen into disarray.
• Critical minerals a priority
• Montana miners win again
• MSHA backs down
• Environmental groups as foreign agents
• Partial win for miners
• California suction dredging
• Feds continue to push for more public lands
• Idaho suction dredging
- Proposed budget for EPA
- California SB 1222
- 640 million acres and counting
- Gold and silver bullion
• Battle continues in the "Golden State"
• California Water Board needs your comments
• Some good news for a change
• New 49ers win Karuk appeal
• Another Oregon bill of concern
The Bawl Mill • A Return to Silver City, Idaho • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Swing and a Miss • Miners Fight Back Against Road Closures • The Giant King Mine • Over the Divide • Romancing the Lens • Gold Recovery with Centrifugal Bowls • Mining on the Comstock Lode • Want to Go to Australia? • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices