Ask The Experts: How to handle gold in cyanide; how to sample a platinum deposit
May 2010 by Chris RalphIs there a method which can be done safely to get the metals to drop out of the cyanide solution? What is the best way to learn how to evaluate the potential of this serpentine platinum deposit potential?
• Court says ESA does not apply in some cases
• Comments needed for proposed critical habitat in several Western states
• EPA still trying to rewrite the Clean Water Act
• Enough already!
• Now is the time to act
• Your tax dollars at work
• He's an "expert" in stupidity
• No sense of humor
Ready, Set, Go! The stopwatch clicks on and the panner starts like being fired out of a cannon. It’s the Labor Day weekend and the State Championships are on their way.
• How do I separate silver from lead ore?
• Idaho challenges EPA regulations
• California suction gold dredging
You’ve developed an interest in prospecting for gold. A couple friends have told you how much fun they’ve had looking for gold. In this article I’ll point out the pros and cons of this activity and by the end you can decide to what degree you want to pursue your search for gold.
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Prospecting for Hardrock Gold - "Eureka!" (Part III) • Gold Prospecting in Maine - Part II • American Manganese • Detecting for Gold in Australia • Investors Take a Shine to Platinum, Palladium • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes & Mineral and Metal Prices