The Bawl Mill
December 2006 by Staff• Caught on camera...
• Taxpayers can’t go “cold turkey”
• Hurricane FEMA wipes out 1,800 homes
• "...response to your inforamtion..."
• "Rattlesnakes" article (August 2002) was "unclear"
Mining Districts are the private regulatory authority granted by Congress recognized to regulate the mineral lands held by the United States and for the disposal to citizens of the United States, by means of development and potentially perfected by patent.
"As elected leaders of the State of Alaska, we want you to know that Alaska is open to investment from those who seek to develop our state's natural resources safely and responsibly..."
Shallow water crevicing or sniping can produce gold if you’re persistent, a hard worker and lucky. It’s nice to have a snorkel, wet suit and goggles. The best practice for success, in my humble opinion, has always been to determine the best gold location and then figure out how to capture it.
• GAO opinion contradicts Norton-Leavitt road deal
• Cubin wages battle over public lands decisions
• Washington State rivers are open, work continues
• Recent FWS habitat, endangered or threatened proposals
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Researching and Staking Mining Claims • The Goodnews Bay Platinum Fields • Special Rock • The Business of Mining: Cars, Trucks and Tax Deductions • The Kern River Gold Rush • Finding Gold in Mokelumne River Canyon • Important Court Cases • Smugglers Causing Problems in South Africa • Market Spotlight: Platinum in Demand • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes & Mineral and Metal Prices • Looking Back