The Bawl Mill
April 2021 by Staff
• San Francisco’s solution for homeless problem is intense (in tents)
• The student isn’t the only one who’s failing
• Big Tech is big enough to be regulated
• "Fast and Furious" investigation slowly moving forward
• EPA needs to be held accountable
• Comedian picks on wrong town
• What comes around goes around...
• Bombs away for Texas nuclear materials inspection
- He made quite a splash
- Even the Pony Express was faster than this!
- They say it’s “snot” a joke…
• Reality show or reality?
• Big brother pays well...
• "Less is more" is really less
• Crackdown on China continues
Ask The Experts - What is the “blue lead?” • Ask The Experts - Can an Ohm meter find gold in pyrite? • Ask The Experts - Can you tell me about this mining district? • The 10-Ton Boulder: Expanding Grout Demolition • How Deep Can That Detector Go? • Simple Mine Surveying With Basic Hand Tools • Dredging Do's and Don'ts • Emails Confirm--FBI Was Looking for Gold at Pennsylvania Dig Site • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: Tuck and Roll • Preparing For The 2021 Mining Season • Drywashing for Desert Gold—Part III • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices