The Bawl Mill
April 2021 by Staff
• San Francisco’s solution for homeless problem is intense (in tents)
• The student isn’t the only one who’s failing
• Big Tech is big enough to be regulated
• IRS: Please hold for the next available tax year
• Save it for a rainy day
• Judge has no patience for slow data delivery
• Protesters trash the place
• IRS can't keep a secret
• Make way for minimum wage
• Texas government has more plot twists than the TV series “Dallas”
• Sunshine State to the rescue
• Bezos to be banished from the planet?
• Would you like some water with that?
• Make your vote count...again, and again, and again...
• Debt ceiling, round two
• "Throw Them All Out"
• A cut above the rest...
• Unicorns, fairies and cellulosic biofuel
• Who wants to be a millionaire?
• Just a drop in the (coal) bucket
• Location, Location, Location...
• The "hard drive" for answers...
Ask The Experts - What is the “blue lead?” • Ask The Experts - Can an Ohm meter find gold in pyrite? • Ask The Experts - Can you tell me about this mining district? • The 10-Ton Boulder: Expanding Grout Demolition • How Deep Can That Detector Go? • Simple Mine Surveying With Basic Hand Tools • Dredging Do's and Don'ts • Emails Confirm--FBI Was Looking for Gold at Pennsylvania Dig Site • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: Tuck and Roll • Preparing For The 2021 Mining Season • Drywashing for Desert Gold—Part III • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices