The Bawl Mill
July 2019 by Staff
- Town’s “big risk” leads to really big loss
- High-speed rail causes division...in property access
• He can manage the taxpayers' money, but not his own?
• Government debt to reach yet another milestone...
• Speaking of ObamaCare...
• Sick and tired of being sick and tired—I need a vacation!
• Straight from the horse's mouth
• The federal budget is about to SNAP
• Taxation without (insurance) representation
• EPA doesn’t “pay” by the rules
• 554 million off-limits
• Can you hear me now?
• IRS = Irresponsible, Renegade Scoundrels
• The $293 million dollar nap
- ESA wants a big win, not a win-win
- By The Numbers...
- Prospector banned from college campus
- Early retirement...
• No experience needed
• A false sense of security
Ask The Experts - Diamonds in the Mother Lode? • Ask The Experts - How do I set up my shaker table? • Ask The Experts - Does silicone rubber make a good sluice mat? • Ask The Experts - Conflicting assays for platinum group elements • Get Boots On The Ground For Patch Hunting • Lessons Learned From Geologists • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: Man vs Paydirt • Mohave County, Arizona: The Oatman/San Francisco Mining District • ICMJ Honored As Prospecting Magazine of the Year • The Sunbaker • A Golden Vacation • Mining Company Pays Millions for Gold Dug From Mine Dumps • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices