The Bawl Mill
July 2019 by Staff
- Town’s “big risk” leads to really big loss
- High-speed rail causes division...in property access
• This was not on the itinerary…
• Zoom meeting becomes “vroom” meeting
• The dog ate my homework
• Boating in Afghanistan?
• How to end the deficit today
• Money that nobody wants
• Abandon ship!
- Bio-mass is a bio-miss…
- Russia exploiting “useful idiots of unwitting environmental groups…”
- California has the best of the worst…
• Crackdown on China continues
• Airport screeners strike gold
• That’s a (w)rap, folks!
• From NASA, with warmest regards
• Anything new to report?
Ask The Experts - Diamonds in the Mother Lode? • Ask The Experts - How do I set up my shaker table? • Ask The Experts - Does silicone rubber make a good sluice mat? • Ask The Experts - Conflicting assays for platinum group elements • Get Boots On The Ground For Patch Hunting • Lessons Learned From Geologists • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: Man vs Paydirt • Mohave County, Arizona: The Oatman/San Francisco Mining District • ICMJ Honored As Prospecting Magazine of the Year • The Sunbaker • A Golden Vacation • Mining Company Pays Millions for Gold Dug From Mine Dumps • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices