The Bawl Mill
July 2019 by Staff
- Town’s “big risk” leads to really big loss
- High-speed rail causes division...in property access
• Protesters trash the place
• IRS can't keep a secret
• Make way for minimum wage
• Training to be greener...but still unemployed
• By the Numbers
• Notable Quotes
• Closure on the foreclosure
• NSF checks and balances
• Third time’s a charm?
• $5.1 billion Postal (dis)Service loss...
• Stop the money flow...
• Doubly, even triply, irresponsible and unpatriotic...
- ESA wants a big win, not a win-win
- By The Numbers...
• China pays American professors to play for both sides
• Odd times we live in
• Fried golden eagle is bad; diced is okay
• Your tax dollars at work
Ask The Experts - Diamonds in the Mother Lode? • Ask The Experts - How do I set up my shaker table? • Ask The Experts - Does silicone rubber make a good sluice mat? • Ask The Experts - Conflicting assays for platinum group elements • Get Boots On The Ground For Patch Hunting • Lessons Learned From Geologists • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: Man vs Paydirt • Mohave County, Arizona: The Oatman/San Francisco Mining District • ICMJ Honored As Prospecting Magazine of the Year • The Sunbaker • A Golden Vacation • Mining Company Pays Millions for Gold Dug From Mine Dumps • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices