The Bawl Mill
August 2020 by Staff
• USPS reverts to ponies?
• Crime and (no) punishment
• On a personal note...
• The numbers don't lie...much
• The blame game
• We spend taxpayer money on this...
• ...but hold back on this.
• Distaster bill is a disaster
• By the numbers
• Image isn't everything in Illinois...
• Training to be greener...but still unemployed
• By the Numbers
• Notable Quotes
• Too early to build the crusher?
• Time for small mine exemptions
• Should I be checking the culverts for gold?
• Can you hear me now?
• IRS = Irresponsible, Renegade Scoundrels
• The $293 million dollar nap
Ask The Experts - Where can I obtain chemicals for flotation? • Ask The Experts - Can I get an update on your efforts in DC? • Ask The Experts - What equipment do I need to enter an old lode mine? • Hard Work Pays Off On Hard Rock • The Mysterious Telluride Minerals • Detecting: Getting Away From The Heat And Into The Gold • The Coolgardie Gold Mining Camp of Southern California • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: How Curiosity Burst My Platinum Bubble • Prospecting for Copper—What to Look for on the Outcrop • Dredging Tips and Tricks: A Measure of Water Pump Efficiency • Hard Rock 101: Small-Scale Blasting • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices