The Bawl Mill
August 2020 by Staff
• USPS reverts to ponies?
• Crime and (no) punishment
• This was not on the itinerary…
• Zoom meeting becomes “vroom” meeting
• Helium, going up, up and away...
• By the numbers...
• Unsustainable regulations...
• Your order will be ready in the year 2076
• The roadrunner was finally caught
• Closure on the foreclosure
• NSF checks and balances
• Third time’s a charm?
ICMJ applauds BLM whistleblower and US District Court Judge for their integrity
• Just because it looks American, doesn’t mean it is…
• Attempted hacking by Homeland Security?
• 37% more than they counted on…
• The high price of wind power
• San Francisco’s solution for homeless problem is intense (in tents)
• The student isn’t the only one who’s failing
• Big Tech is big enough to be regulated
Ask The Experts - Where can I obtain chemicals for flotation? • Ask The Experts - Can I get an update on your efforts in DC? • Ask The Experts - What equipment do I need to enter an old lode mine? • Hard Work Pays Off On Hard Rock • The Mysterious Telluride Minerals • Detecting: Getting Away From The Heat And Into The Gold • The Coolgardie Gold Mining Camp of Southern California • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: How Curiosity Burst My Platinum Bubble • Prospecting for Copper—What to Look for on the Outcrop • Dredging Tips and Tricks: A Measure of Water Pump Efficiency • Hard Rock 101: Small-Scale Blasting • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices