The Bawl Mill
January 2020 by Staff
- UN budget is UNderfunded and UNfairly distributed
- Walmart makes the naughty list
• IRS—Inept Resource Specialists
• A drought of common sense
• Thanks for your service, now please hold...
- World Health Organization gets 5-star rating… for overspending
- Capitol Hill security detail is MVP at baseball shootout
- Texas tells California to get a life
• Judge in Bundy/Gold Butte trial takes it one step further
• No real loss for the National Park Service
• Time to redefine “non-essential”
• Who’s in charge of the button?
• Not the best choice of words
• File not found...yet
- And then there was one...
- The humble heros of the CEA
• Fried golden eagle is bad; diced is okay
• Your tax dollars at work
Ask The Experts - How do I separate gold from broken glass? • Ask The Experts - Can I get some tips on filing a mining claim? • Ask The Experts - Metal detector discrimination can be beneficial • Ask The Experts - Can I crush ore on my BLM claim and still be a small miner? • Gold In The Midwest—Part II: Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio • 21st Century American Gold Rush: Rare Earth Elements • Exceptions to the Rules: Re-Thinking Prospecting Rules of Thumb • Prospecting The East Fork San Gabriel Canyon, Southern California • Hit the Slopes to Find More Gold • Sixteen to One Gold Mine: Unique Challenges and Potential Rewards - Pt I • What About Palladium? • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices