The Bawl Mill
December 2019 by Staff
- Souvenirs to die for…
- Honey, where’s that photo of our 500-pound emerald?
- Something to write about…
- Taking (apart) the (solar) road less traveled...
- Fill'er up
• He did say he’d create jobs...
• Biofuels: More harm than good
• Turnpike employees get more than just a free ride
• A sinking ship...
• Lack of privacy
• IRS employess lying about employment status and more
• Creative budgeting...
• Transparently bogus website
• Top lawyer hits bottom
• The wait at the DMV just got a lot longer
• Department of Tax Evasion
• What's good for the goose is good for Senator Feinstein...
• So much waste, it could fill a book...annually
• Just put it on my card...
- Imitation is the sincerest form of...theft
- SF hands out more needles than report cards
• Can you hear me now?
• IRS = Irresponsible, Renegade Scoundrels
• The $293 million dollar nap
Ask The Experts - How do I obtain a map of Montana gold & sapphire gravel bars? • Ask The Experts - How do I process this white quartz with black striations? • Ask The Experts - Does gravel + bedrock = gold? • Back to Green Valley--With A Sluice • A Lesson In Underwater Sniping • More Fiddling While Forests Burn • Achieving Accurate Metal Detector Discrimination • My New Passion--Crystal Hunting • The Half-Mile Claim • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: White Knuckle Mining