The Bawl Mill
December 2019 by Staff
- Souvenirs to die for…
- Honey, where’s that photo of our 500-pound emerald?
- Something to write about…
• San Francisco’s solution for homeless problem is intense (in tents)
• The student isn’t the only one who’s failing
• Big Tech is big enough to be regulated
• Skeletons in the closet
• Stop horsing around!
• Know your veggies!
• Home, home on the range...where the deer and the non-native antelope play
• Today's math lesson: Study x 3 = Taxpayer Waste
- It’s time to trim the fat…
- Springfield dog owners better watch their step…
• Training to be greener...but still unemployed
• By the Numbers
• Notable Quotes
• By the numbers...
• Railway plan is a bit off track
- Imitation is the sincerest form of...theft
- SF hands out more needles than report cards
Ask The Experts - How do I obtain a map of Montana gold & sapphire gravel bars? • Ask The Experts - How do I process this white quartz with black striations? • Ask The Experts - Does gravel + bedrock = gold? • Back to Green Valley--With A Sluice • A Lesson In Underwater Sniping • More Fiddling While Forests Burn • Achieving Accurate Metal Detector Discrimination • My New Passion--Crystal Hunting • The Half-Mile Claim • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: White Knuckle Mining