The Bawl Mill
April 2017 by Staff• Protesters trash the place
• IRS can't keep a secret
• Make way for minimum wage
Greenpeace sued for racketeering
• Judge in Bundy/Gold Butte trial takes it one step further
• No real loss for the National Park Service
• Time to redefine “non-essential”
• Who’s in charge of the button?
• Great at escaping, not so good at evading...
• Free firearms training classes...for teachers
• Too early to build the crusher?
• Time for small mine exemptions
• Should I be checking the culverts for gold?
• Congressional "over"-spending bill is big win for big money
• Weapons of mass expenditure
• US taxpayers can celebrate yet another milestone
• No experience needed
• A false sense of security
• By the numbers
• Apparently Americans deserve more of the same...
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts: Is an XRF gun useful for prospecting and mineral identification? • Ask The Experts: Is this deposit worth working? • Ask The Experts: Can a long range locator probe detect gold in quartz? • Weathering, Erosion and Placers • The PIGMI—a DIY Crevice Tool • Diary of a Diamond Prospector • The Ups and Downs of Nugget Hunting • Epithermal Gold and Silver Deposits • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices