The Bawl Mill
April 2017 by Staff• Protesters trash the place
• IRS can't keep a secret
• Make way for minimum wage
- It’s time to trim the fat…
- Springfield dog owners better watch their step…
• Just a drop in the (coal) bucket
• Location, Location, Location...
• The "hard drive" for answers...
• Two steps forward, several billion steps back
• No daylight "savings" in DC
• China invades Washington, DC
• Center gives new meaning to "protection"
• The Forest Service worker who cried “wolf”
• Out of commission
• Getting scolded during recess happens to adults, too.
• On-the-job training
• Batteries not included
• By the numbers
- He made quite a splash
- Even the Pony Express was faster than this!
- They say it’s “snot” a joke…
• From NASA, with warmest regards
• Anything new to report?
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts: Is an XRF gun useful for prospecting and mineral identification? • Ask The Experts: Is this deposit worth working? • Ask The Experts: Can a long range locator probe detect gold in quartz? • Weathering, Erosion and Placers • The PIGMI—a DIY Crevice Tool • Diary of a Diamond Prospector • The Ups and Downs of Nugget Hunting • Epithermal Gold and Silver Deposits • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices