The Bawl Mill
July 2012 by Staff• Helium, going up, up and away...
• By the numbers...
• Unsustainable regulations...
• Take a seat
• Hold everything!
• Flying under the radar
• Last minute spending spree
- ESA wants a big win, not a win-win
- By The Numbers...
• People in lead houses should not throw stones...
• The Anything-but-Affordable Care Act
• From NASA, with warmest regards
• Anything new to report?
• Judge in Bundy/Gold Butte trial takes it one step further
• No real loss for the National Park Service
• Time to redefine “non-essential”
• Who’s in charge of the button?
- Prospector banned from college campus
- Early retirement...
Gold Depositiion and Gradients of Placer Streams—Part II • The Life of an Independent Prospector • Gold in Guyana—Part I: Porknocking on the Puruni River Road • That Something Extra • Prospecting for Copper Ores—Part II • Metallic Trash—Scourge of the Prospector • Gold Mining Boom in the Carolinas • California Suction Dredging Update • Mine, Baby, Mine! • Hecla to Reopen Lucky Friday Mine • Nova Scotia Shows It's Serious About Jobs & Mining • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices