The Bawl Mill
June 2018 by Staff
• A hot deal
• Backword logic punishes Seattle businesses...again
- Wanted: real, live workers
- Always vote for yourself
- OMG! :(
• Do as I say, not as I do...
• By the numbers...
• There's a fungus among us
• Taxpayers crash land in Arizona
• "What did you get arrested for?"
• Protesters trash the place
• IRS can't keep a secret
• Make way for minimum wage
• Don't go in the water...
- Souvenirs to die for…
- Honey, where’s that photo of our 500-pound emerald?
- Something to write about…
• Judge in Bundy/Gold Butte trial takes it one step further
• No real loss for the National Park Service
• Time to redefine “non-essential”
• Who’s in charge of the button?
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts - Are there different “ferro” products processed out of the ore? • Ask The Experts - How hot does a furnace need to be to get rid of sulphides? • Ask The Experts - Will this paystreak be downriver off the trailing edge of bedrock? • Putting Together A Small Free Gold Mill—Part II • Chasing Float Gold—The Starry Night Wash • 2018 National Mining Hall of Fame Inductees • A Test Grid Dredged for Gold Values • Michigan House Votes to Give Mining Operations More Flexibility • Mineral Exploration On The Rise • 18 Acquitted in Massive Brussels Diamond Heist • Captain Obvious Strikes Again • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices