The Bawl Mill
June 2018 by Staff
• A hot deal
• Backword logic punishes Seattle businesses...again
- Those “dog-gone” fraud charges
- Fake news
• Skeletons in the closet
• Stop horsing around!
• Know your veggies!
- Public records advocate job was too good to be true...
- "Selfies" might make you happy, but this report won't...
• EPA doesn’t “pay” by the rules
• 554 million off-limits
• Just a drop in the (coal) bucket
• Location, Location, Location...
• The "hard drive" for answers...
- Bio-mass is a bio-miss…
- Russia exploiting “useful idiots of unwitting environmental groups…”
- California has the best of the worst…
• Sick and tired of being sick and tired—I need a vacation!
• Straight from the horse's mouth
• The federal budget is about to SNAP
• Taxation without (insurance) representation
Legislative and Regulatory Update • Ask The Experts - Are there different “ferro” products processed out of the ore? • Ask The Experts - How hot does a furnace need to be to get rid of sulphides? • Ask The Experts - Will this paystreak be downriver off the trailing edge of bedrock? • Putting Together A Small Free Gold Mill—Part II • Chasing Float Gold—The Starry Night Wash • 2018 National Mining Hall of Fame Inductees • A Test Grid Dredged for Gold Values • Michigan House Votes to Give Mining Operations More Flexibility • Mineral Exploration On The Rise • 18 Acquitted in Massive Brussels Diamond Heist • Captain Obvious Strikes Again • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices