The Bawl Mill
January 2012 by Staff• The sky is falling...
• Unwanted money...
• Snow cones for safety
• The rules are changing
• Sick and tired of being sick and tired—I need a vacation!
• Straight from the horse's mouth
• The federal budget is about to SNAP
• Taxation without (insurance) representation
• We spend taxpayer money on this...
• ...but hold back on this.
• Skeletons in the closet
• Stop horsing around!
• Know your veggies!
- World Health Organization gets 5-star rating… for overspending
- Capitol Hill security detail is MVP at baseball shootout
- Texas tells California to get a life
• Buying time
• Printing more money for banks and businesses...
• Food stamps = stimulus?
- It’s time to trim the fat…
- Springfield dog owners better watch their step…
• To pollute or not to pollute, is that the question?
• Feeling a little low on energy this summer…
• The comical side of politics
• Two birds with one windmill…
Southwest Alaska Gold Project Progresses • Good Assays and Bad • Where to Find Gold in Indiana—Part II • Who is a Qualified Person? • Time Well Spent • Reality of the Klondike • NWMA Show • River Dredging vs. Creek Dredging—Part II • Pot Hole Gold • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices