The Bawl Mill
August 2002 by Staff• What budget deficit?
• Congressional underdog...
• More than just 12 angry men...
On a similar vein, while the number of new non-farm jobs created rose by a modest 156,000 in September, it must be pointed out that Goods Production Payrolls rose by only 10,000 jobs while much lower paying service jobs accounted for the other 146,000.
“But first and foremost you have to have the geology. With respect to the geology, the Goodnews Bay placers, which actually were won from the Salmon River drainage and its tributaries, produced on the order of 650,000 ounces,” Foley says.
Here we examine where and why placers are found in glaciated landscapes from the Ice Ages.
• What's that smell?
• Do you recognize the face on that milk carton?
• The debate over hockey
• Sir, what size and color bra do you prefer?
• Beam me up
• Bush probably could take back monuments. But would he?
• Oregon Group Needs Your Help
• Critical Habitat Proposed for California Red-legged Frog
- Zinke leaving office
- Property rights triumph over critical habitat says Supreme Court
- Water of the United States
Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife Raises Harassment of Miners to a New Level • Oregon Miners File Suit Against Fisheries Service • BLM Land Swap Deal Raises Eyebrows • Gold in Nevada • The Greenhorn • Striking Gold • The Bombarded 38' Parallel • Picks & Pans: The Trophy Hunt • Corner Country Gold • Something to Consider When You Go Dredging • Western Mining Artifact Collectors Show • Rattlesnakes • The Gold Hill and Iowa Mine 1895-1938 • Looking Back • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices