New Interim Rules For Washington Miners
September 2006 by Scott HarnNew Interim Rules may be coming soon in the state of Washington.
A few miles north of Fairbanks stands what looks like a shack pushed back against a hill. Behind its front door dwells a distant past when saber-toothed tigers, mastodons and even camels roamed Alaska's Interior.
• Bill to address Forest Service Travel Management restrictions
• Suction gold dredging challenge finally under way
• EPA nullification bill fails in Idaho
• Another bad bill
• Newmont Mining Corp.
• Frontier Pacific Mining Corp.
• Sterling Mining Company
• General Atomics
• Barrick Gold Corp.
• New Jersey Mining Company
• Timberline Resources Corp.
Dust and dry washing
• Prospecting for Diamonds in Kimberlite by W. Dan Hausel
• Miners referring to their activity as “recreational”
In 1977, I was a young, inexperienced geologist hired to evaluate Wyoming’s diamond resources in the Colorado-Wyoming State Line district, and investigate and map all other mineral commodities in the state with the exception of oil, gas...
• Homestake Mining Company
• Placer Dome Inc.
• AZCO Mining Inc.
• Guyana Diamond Corp.
• Canadian Mining Company, Ltd.
• Hecla Mining Company
• Pan American Silver Corp.
The Bawl Mill • The Yukon-Klondike Goldfields—Part I • New Mine from Century-Old Gold-Silver Bonanza • Solar Powered Placer Equipment • The Treasure Detective—Part III • Countries Want More Concessions From Miners • Detecting for Possible Mid-Range Eluvial Gold • Melman on Gold & Silver