Mining Stock Quotes & Mineral and Metal Prices
June 2010 by Staff
I had never run an impact mill before, but anything involving rocks, water and a big electric motor sounded great.
King’s letter is a blow to the EPA’s contention that outside technical experts supported its plan to push a drainage pipe through debris covering the entrance to the Gold King Mine…
• I-147 will be on the ballot
• Consolidation granted
• More rivers off-limits to mining
• Valley fills decision appealed
• Forest Service cites dredgers
• Time extended for roadless comments
• Newmont water permit voided
Bill and the geologist lost interest and as far as I know, nothing more was done to locate the deposit.
Chad, Bangladesh, Peru, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan are the latest in a long list of countries that have become unfavorable toward foreign-owned mining companies.
• Regarding 3809 and property rights
• Regarding the editorial, "A True Endangered Species" (09/01 ICMJ)
• We should all use the correct terms
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Sluicing at Rocky Bar, Idaho • Nine Pound Nugget Found In Northern California! • How Much Gold Is In My Gold-Quartz Specimen? • Glaciers and Placer Gold Deposits • Ask The Experts: Can you help me identify these items? • Getting The Most Value From Your Gold-Quartz Specimens • Highbanking and the House Rock • Fix or Replace, Depreciate or Write-Off • Melman on Gold & Silver