Legislative and Regulatory Update
April 2016 by Scott Harn• BLM proposed budget asks for funds for mining restrictions
• Oregon bill 838
• California suction gold dredging update
• Actions speak louder than words
• Biden nominee for BLM director has ties to eco-terrorist groups
Bottom line for you fellow miners: file your claims now in these areas or risk being forever locked out!
• Nevada proposal to cap tax deductions for mining businesses stalls
• NEPA gets a much needed update
• Army Corps to release review of Pebble Mine
- Bernhardt confirmed
- State of Montana to appeal Rock Creek decision
The New Mexico settlement marks just the latest reached over the past year. Colorado and the Navajo Nation also have inked multimillion-dollar agreements…
If you do not have the time to read the entire document, I would suggest starting with the Executive Summary that begins on page 80.
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • Dry Washer, Wet System or Metal Detector? • Multiple Use Lands, Symbiotic Relations and Conflict Resolution • Enrichment of Mineral Deposits by Weathering—Part II • Vendors Announced for Gold Prospecting and Mining Summit • The Tombstone Silver-Lead District, Arizona • Sold: 87-Ounce Nugget • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices