February 2010 by R.E. DivineI thought I’d try something totally different—a large area of small material tailings. After about an hour of digging and test panning we both had more gold than all the other digs combined.
• Skeletons in the closet
• Stop horsing around!
• Know your veggies!
• Interior considers huge withdrawal in Arizona
• Travel Management Plans
• Roadless Rule has nine lives
- Oregon miners to petition for US Supreme Court review
- Two executive orders to reign in federal agencies
- Petition for Joshua tree as a threatened species
In 1965, I visited New Zealand and saw a South Island goldfield. I knew very little about gold at that time and stopped only long enough to peruse a few relics and old photos on the pub wall.
• His self-worth has no value…without a password
• Very costly accusations
The Bawl Mill • Legislative and Regulatory Update • Mining Reform and Congress • Placer Mining in Canada's Yukon Territory • California's Rich Pocket Mines • The Significance of Boulders in Placer Deposits • Oregon Suction Gold Dredgers Score Big Win • Michigan Approves Nickel, Copper Mine • The History of Gold Mining in Sierra County • Mining Stock Quotes & Mineral and Metal Prices
Melman on Gold & Silver