Cliven Bundy vs. BLM
May 2014 by Scott Harn...was all this about grazing fees and the desert tortoise, or something more?
Papa salmon plus mama salmon equals ... baby trout? Japanese researchers put a new spin on surrogate parenting as they engineered one fish species to produce another, in a quest to preserve endangered fish.
• Changes to influential House committees
• Supreme Court may review ESA
• Suit filed to block Kensington
• Exploration incentive proposed in Wyoming
• Montana bill LC1058
• California dredging update
• On a related issue, SB 233
• EPA and greenhouse gases
• Governors push back on Biden’s public lands acquisition plan
Landowners complained that mineral mining on or near their property could damage property values while leaving them without a cut of potential profits.
• Roadless Rule temporarily halted by U.S. District Judge
• Republican defection
• Congressmen fight for National Monument changes
• 3809 rollback decision expected soon
• Yucca Mountain: Done deal or "dead?"
• Miners battle for their rights in southern Oregon
• AB 1032 on Governor’s desk
• Shasta Miners take on DFG
The Bawl Mill • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Ask the Experts • Our Readers Say • Gold Prospecting in Gatesville, Indiana • Finding Gold with a VLF Detector—Part II • Critical Metals: Zinc • Legitimately Reducing Business Vehicle Costs • Search Coils and Techniques • Round Mountain, Nevada • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Scouts New Mining in Society Badge