Ask the Experts—How can I separate gold from carbon?
April 2007 by StaffQ: [I have] fine gold in activated coconut shell carbon after treatment with a battery charger, battery and salt, from my deep wells. In the furnace, the carbon does not burn away to free the gold, but mixes worse than ever...
• Too early to build the crusher?
• Time for small mine exemptions
• Should I be checking the culverts for gold?
• From makers to takers
• Ministry of Mother Earth
• Where not to invest
This was one of those stories where you have no doubt that the person telling it believes it to be true. But was it?
• Nevada miners get reprieve
• Georgia Senate race may set the stage for mining regulations
• New Executive Order on critical minerals
• Interior Department makes adjustments to LWCF
• Cimarron Minerals Ltd.
• US Gold Corporation
• Homestake Mining Company
• Int'l. CanAlaska Resources Ltd.
• BHP World Minerals-San Francisco
Greenstone is a dark greenish-black basaltic rock which, along with chloritized schist, forms belts up to 50 miles wide in northern Minnesota, in rocks of Late Archean age. Most belts are 2.6 to 2.9 billion years old.
The Bawl Mill • Ask the Experts—How do I remove gold from black sands? • Ask the Experts—How did the bill to address RS 2477 pan out? • Wild and Scenic Rivers Act (P.L. 90-542, as Amended) • Platinum Placers and Nuggets • In Pursuit of Gold & Silver in the Sierra Madres—The Tejeda Mines • The Business of Mining—Family Mining Business Tax Savings • Successful Nugget Hunting • Oregon Miners Update • The Prevleator • Mining Boom Is Back In Northern Nevada • Lease Issued For Potential Mine Near Mount St. Helens • Looking Back • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices