Additional Note on Bluff's Beach
May 2015 by Scott HarnI need to mention some additional information pertaining to our recent article on Alaska’s Bluff’s beach…
On July 6, 2001, US Forest Service (USFS) Chief Dale Bosworth announced that the roadless rule would be revisited by publishing the following information in the Federal Register. -Ed
• Can you explain a jig, Ainlay bowl, hammer mill?
• Norton treasures environment but environmentalists worry
• From the National Forest Service
• Suit Filed Against Roadless Initiative
• New EPA rules restrict ombudsman
• Forest Service Sierra Nevada plan is even opposed by Feinstein
Q: What exactly does "ionizing" mercury mean?
How much is that old Mining Journal worth?
The Bawl Mill • Ask The Experts • Ask The Experts • California's Mother Lode Quartz Veins • Key to Successful Prospecting: Confidence • What To Look For—And Look Out For—In A Placer Mineral Report • Surface Indications Of Quartz Adularia Epithermal Deposits • Montana’s Rosetta Stone: Discovering Mines In The Treasure State • Perception of Mining vs. Reality • Partnering for Tax Savings • Over The Divide: Charles Lewis Garrett • Piggin' for Gold • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Melman on Gold & Silver