The Bawl Mill
June 2020 by Staff
• China pays American professors to play for both sides
• Odd times we live in
• From NASA, with warmest regards
• Anything new to report?
- Those “dog-gone” fraud charges
- Fake news
• Protesters trash the place
• IRS can't keep a secret
• Make way for minimum wage
• Too early to build the crusher?
• Time for small mine exemptions
• Should I be checking the culverts for gold?
- He made quite a splash
- Even the Pony Express was faster than this!
- They say it’s “snot” a joke…
• ObamaCare likely to drive unemployment numbers higher
• Thou shalt not covet they neighbor's budget
• 646 consecutive strikeouts
• By the numbers
• Apparently Americans deserve more of the same...
Our Readers Say Re: It's Time to Get the Heck Out of China • Ask The Experts - What’s the status of suction gold dredge permitting in California? • Ask The Experts - How do I properly and safely dispose of blasting caps? • Ask The Experts - How much silver per ton does it take to make a mine profitable? • Ask The Experts - How clean do my gold concentrates need to be to pour a gold button or bar? • Ask The Experts - What is the name and model of the old jaw crusher pictured in last month’s issue? • Dredging Tips and Tricks: T-80 Air Compressor Maintenance • Hard Rock 101: Mechanical Techniques • Clearing the Nugget Trap with a Detector • Resurrecting an Old Hard Rock Mine—Setting Up the Millsite • Desert Prospecting Yields More Than Just Gold • Memories of Shirttail Creek, Northern California • Indictments Pile Up for Gold Traders • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices