The Bawl Mill
June 2020 by Staff
• China pays American professors to play for both sides
• Odd times we live in
- Those “dog-gone” fraud charges
- Fake news
• There's a fungus among us
• Taxpayers crash land in Arizona
• "What did you get arrested for?"
• Do as I say, not as I do...
• By the numbers...
• Unicorns, fairies and cellulosic biofuel
• Who wants to be a millionaire?
- Imitation is the sincerest form of...theft
- SF hands out more needles than report cards
- Chinese buyers turn their noses up at new car smell
- Sheriff’s office more than ready for emergencies...in the bathroom
- Saving money by not paying the bill
Our Readers Say Re: It's Time to Get the Heck Out of China • Ask The Experts - What’s the status of suction gold dredge permitting in California? • Ask The Experts - How do I properly and safely dispose of blasting caps? • Ask The Experts - How much silver per ton does it take to make a mine profitable? • Ask The Experts - How clean do my gold concentrates need to be to pour a gold button or bar? • Ask The Experts - What is the name and model of the old jaw crusher pictured in last month’s issue? • Dredging Tips and Tricks: T-80 Air Compressor Maintenance • Hard Rock 101: Mechanical Techniques • Clearing the Nugget Trap with a Detector • Resurrecting an Old Hard Rock Mine—Setting Up the Millsite • Desert Prospecting Yields More Than Just Gold • Memories of Shirttail Creek, Northern California • Indictments Pile Up for Gold Traders • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices