The Bawl Mill
June 2020 by Staff
• China pays American professors to play for both sides
• Odd times we live in
- Wanted: real, live workers
- Always vote for yourself
- OMG! :(
• Too early to build the crusher?
• Time for small mine exemptions
• Should I be checking the culverts for gold?
• Unsustainable is an understatement
• Famous last words...
• Their good deed did not go unnoticed
• Truth in Advertising
• To pollute or not to pollute, is that the question?
• Feeling a little low on energy this summer…
• The comical side of politics
• Two birds with one windmill…
• Not the best choice of words
• File not found...yet
• People in lead houses should not throw stones...
• The Anything-but-Affordable Care Act
Our Readers Say Re: It's Time to Get the Heck Out of China • Ask The Experts - What’s the status of suction gold dredge permitting in California? • Ask The Experts - How do I properly and safely dispose of blasting caps? • Ask The Experts - How much silver per ton does it take to make a mine profitable? • Ask The Experts - How clean do my gold concentrates need to be to pour a gold button or bar? • Ask The Experts - What is the name and model of the old jaw crusher pictured in last month’s issue? • Dredging Tips and Tricks: T-80 Air Compressor Maintenance • Hard Rock 101: Mechanical Techniques • Clearing the Nugget Trap with a Detector • Resurrecting an Old Hard Rock Mine—Setting Up the Millsite • Desert Prospecting Yields More Than Just Gold • Memories of Shirttail Creek, Northern California • Indictments Pile Up for Gold Traders • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices