The Bawl Mill
December 2001 by Staff• Stupid policies in action
• Does a Cipro prescription come with that house?
Back at our campsite, while the rest of us grabbed a late four o’clock lunch, Fallyn volunteered to do the clean-up panning.
- EPA ends "sue and settle"
- Sage grouse mineral withdrawal cancelled
Wyoming received the largest amount of revenues associated with mineral leases on federal lands within its borders last year.
All locations gave up some gold, but one particular section of exposed bedrock with steep, packed crevices kept giving us good, consistent results. We had found our spot.
• Oregon proposes to stop mining in “scenic” waterways
• More news from Oregon
• Interior Department finally back online
• Alaska DNR departures
• One less obstacle for illegal aliens and illegal drugs
Our Readers Say • 43 CFR 3809 Update • Breccia Pipes • Newmont Tries to Become World's Largest • The Final Gold Strike of the Alaska Gold Rush—Livengood Stampede, 1914 • GATA Update • Aussie Gold—A Look at Queensland • Montana's Virginia City Has Golden Legacy • Picks & Pans: Lost Below • Placer Gemstones • Gold in Iceland? • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Melman on Gold & Silver