The Bawl Mill
April 2008 by Staff• It’s a record-breaking year!
• Soybean fuels are not for the birds...or fish
• Cooler temps may put a freeze on Global Warming?
• Wasting more of your money
This project began in early August 2002, when approximately 12 major project forwarders were invited to bid on moving a Bucyrus Model 2570W Walking Dragline from the US to Australia.
It was down deeper than I expected for surface trash. It wasn't until I was down six inches that the target screamed from my scoop.
• Pacific Legal Foundation joins effort to overturn California dredging moratorium
• PLP fund drive continues
• What's that smell?
• Do you recognize the face on that milk carton?
• The debate over hockey
• Sir, what size and color bra do you prefer?
• Beam me up
Q: What should be considered in a Joint Venture on a gold claim?
The Weaverville War at the California Mines
I detect in a wide array of situations. I like to search for places that no one has been to. I really like to find areas that have never been worked at all.
Gold Hits $1,000! What the Gold Price Is Telling Us • Assembling A First Class Mining Property • Quebec Tops Nevada in Survey of Miners • Relocating A Historic Vein • The Lost Silver Triangle of the Sierra Madre—Part I • The Mama John • Australia's First Gold Rush • Government to Buy New World Mine Claims • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices