Government to Buy New World Mine Claims
April 2008 by Associated PressA conservation group said it has an agreement to purchase nearly 1,500 acres of private mining claims northeast of Yellowstone National Park.
Once all of the pros and cons are considered, many miners and prospectors have discovered the so-called “Limited Liability Company” is the most profitable operating entity for their venture.
• Where do I apply?
• Seriously, where do I apply?
• FEMA: “I only have “ice” for you...”
• Put your carbon emissions where your mouth is!
• The 75-ounce Butte County nugget is the largest found in California since the 156-ounce Mojave nugget in the 1970s...
There has been more written on the Klondike Gold Rush than any rush in the history of the world. Some highlights have been written below, a mere grain of sand of information to glean. The price of gold during the 1890s averaged $20.67 per ounce.
The Australian government confirmed it was notified that a Shanghai court will try the four Rio employees including an Australian national.
• Federal budget priorities
• Wilderness bills proposed
• Inyo County fights back
• Comments needed by concerned miners in New Mexico
The Bawl Mill • Gold Hits $1,000! What the Gold Price Is Telling Us • Assembling A First Class Mining Property • Quebec Tops Nevada in Survey of Miners • Relocating A Historic Vein • The Lost Silver Triangle of the Sierra Madre—Part I • The Mama John • Australia's First Gold Rush • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices