Opening Ceremony for Buckhorn Mine
November 2008 by Nicholas K. Geranios“When the mine is in full operation, it will be the biggest private sector employer in Ferry County and bring significant economic benefits to the region..."
As many long time readers know, one of my favorite sayings is the Asian expression, "May you live in interesting times." We sure do and if you didn't believe it before, just consider the latest word from the international markets.
• How about another slice of pie?
• An Inconvenient Interview
• Name That Tune
• Do as I say, not as I do...
• Political parking perk...
• Comment period extended for frog habitat
• Tennessee permits for gold prospecting
• California dredging injunction and restraining order hearing
The Bawl Mill • Where To Find Diamonds • Miners Find Encouraging Prospects Near Livengood • The Business Of Mining: Profits, Losses, Hobbies and Businesses • Glen's Big Find • Suction Dredge Study • Lluvia de Oro— A Shower of Gold Awaiting Development in the Sierra Madre—Part I • Beyond The End of The Road • Barnes Store and Yankee Jims • Mining Tax Increase Suggested • Mining Journal Contest—How Much Is That Old Mining Journal Worth? • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices