Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
October 2007 by Staff
• NEPA improvements coming?
• Speaking of the Forest Service...
• Murkowski proposes tax increase on miners
• Kensington impact statement affirmed
• Rock Creek on hold, for now
• ESA reform update
• Desert Mineral Mining; one down, two to go for permits
• Montana smells a RAT
• Litterbugs bite business
• Marriage counseling needed?
• Congressman receives a new term...
• “They are not planning to close more areas...”
• “The mountain states were never regarded as lynx habitat...”
The following was excerpted from a published decision of Interior Department Office of Hearings and Appeals
Thanks to the efforts of the World Gold Council (WGC), investors in the yellow metal now have an excellent new way in which to participate in gold’s price movements.
• The "no shrimp left behind" act
• Someone has exceeded their credit limit
The Bawl Mill • Prospecting for Hardrock Platinum, Nickel & Copper Deposits • An Answer to Endangered Salmon? • Journeys in the Kingman Quadrangle—Part III • Detecting in Australia's Etheridge Goldfield • Silver Bonanza in the Sierra Madre: The Glorious Past of Batopilas—Pt I • Another Successful Northwest Miners Rally • California State Gold Panning Championships September 1-2, 2007 • The Next Crisis For America • Melman on Gold & Silver • Barrick Offers $10 Million to Unlock Silver Ore