The Bawl Mill
September 2020 by Staff
• Comedian picks on wrong town
• Do as I say, not as I do...
• By the numbers...
• Unsustainable is an understatement
• Famous last words...
• Their good deed did not go unnoticed
• Truth in Advertising
- Chinese buyers turn their noses up at new car smell
- Sheriff’s office more than ready for emergencies...in the bathroom
- Saving money by not paying the bill
• Too early to build the crusher?
• Time for small mine exemptions
• Should I be checking the culverts for gold?
• People in lead houses should not throw stones...
• The Anything-but-Affordable Care Act
- Apparently snow, rain, heat and gloom have been slowing down mail delivery
- Name that tune
• Sick and tired of being sick and tired—I need a vacation!
• Straight from the horse's mouth
• The federal budget is about to SNAP
• Taxation without (insurance) representation
Ask The Experts - What is the difference between heavy and light rare earth elements? • Ask The Experts - What are the tax implications for partners on a claim? • Ask The Experts - What should my plan be for testing quartz for gold in North Carolina? • Ask The Experts - Did gold deposits come from space or were they created underground? • Ask The Experts - Is a shaker table going to work on my flour material? • Subtle and Not So Subtle Dangers of Hard Rock Mining • How Should I Work This Prospect? • Tips and Tricks: Preparing Your Dredge Engine for Storage • Fluorescent Mineral Prospecting • More Tips on How to Find Gold with A Detector • What Do You Need For A Successful Micro-Scale Mine? • Using Favorable Rock Types to Find More Gold • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: Of Mice and Men • Discovering New Territory • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices