The Bawl Mill
September 2020 by Staff
• Comedian picks on wrong town
• The dirty truth about clean energy
• By the numbers
• No experience needed
• A false sense of security
• A sobering revelation
• "Greenbacks" for green energy
- Imitation is the sincerest form of...theft
- SF hands out more needles than report cards
• Alabama Governor says they can't afford the Affordable Care Act
• To secede or not to secede?—That is the petition...
• By the numbers...
- Prospector banned from college campus
- Early retirement...
• Just a drop in the (coal) bucket
• Location, Location, Location...
• The "hard drive" for answers...
Ask The Experts - What is the difference between heavy and light rare earth elements? • Ask The Experts - What are the tax implications for partners on a claim? • Ask The Experts - What should my plan be for testing quartz for gold in North Carolina? • Ask The Experts - Did gold deposits come from space or were they created underground? • Ask The Experts - Is a shaker table going to work on my flour material? • Subtle and Not So Subtle Dangers of Hard Rock Mining • How Should I Work This Prospect? • Tips and Tricks: Preparing Your Dredge Engine for Storage • Fluorescent Mineral Prospecting • More Tips on How to Find Gold with A Detector • What Do You Need For A Successful Micro-Scale Mine? • Using Favorable Rock Types to Find More Gold • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: Of Mice and Men • Discovering New Territory • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices