The Bawl Mill
September 2020 by Staff
• Comedian picks on wrong town
• More on the "Affordable" Care Act
• Abandon (citizen)Ship!
• USDA makes "grave" payment errors
• Even Navy Seals aren't safe from hackers
• Good news, bad news
• Helium, going up, up and away...
• By the numbers...
• Unsustainable regulations...
- Bio-mass is a bio-miss…
- Russia exploiting “useful idiots of unwitting environmental groups…”
- California has the best of the worst…
• One less obstacle for illegal aliens and illegal drugs
- Those “dog-gone” fraud charges
- Fake news
ICMJ applauds BLM whistleblower and US District Court Judge for their integrity
Ask The Experts - What is the difference between heavy and light rare earth elements? • Ask The Experts - What are the tax implications for partners on a claim? • Ask The Experts - What should my plan be for testing quartz for gold in North Carolina? • Ask The Experts - Did gold deposits come from space or were they created underground? • Ask The Experts - Is a shaker table going to work on my flour material? • Subtle and Not So Subtle Dangers of Hard Rock Mining • How Should I Work This Prospect? • Tips and Tricks: Preparing Your Dredge Engine for Storage • Fluorescent Mineral Prospecting • More Tips on How to Find Gold with A Detector • What Do You Need For A Successful Micro-Scale Mine? • Using Favorable Rock Types to Find More Gold • Gold Prospecting for Better or Worse: Of Mice and Men • Discovering New Territory • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices