The Bawl Mill
April 2003 by Staff• Freedom request denied
• Missing sandwich becomes a federal case
• Washington man takes the initiative
• And I complained that the Journal was delivered late...
The 250 mile long Colorado Mineral Belt cuts diagonally across central and southwestern Colorado, in the heart of the Rocky Mountains...
• Lock ‘em up and throw away the keys
• Snow White and the 9 Justices?
• Child support wasn’t her “Primary” concern...
• Burglar makes a clean getaway
• Can you hear me now?
• IRS = Irresponsible, Renegade Scoundrels
• The $293 million dollar nap
• When geologists and old-timers have conflicting views.
Dire warnings about potential recession and side effects being felt throughout the economic spectrum sent the stock market down to a massive 394 point loss on the Dow Industrials on the 6th of June (see chart) and also sent chills in many corporate boardrooms in America and beyond.
If we lose, the radical environmentalists have a roadmap to replicate their success everywhere.
Impact of Habitat Designations Grossly Underestimated • Manslaughter Charges Dropped Against Sixteen to One Mine • A Unique Prospecting Method • Over the Divide • Cripple Creek, Colorado • Picks & Pans: Virginia Prospecting • PLP Gets the Key! • Mariposa, California • The Ocampo District, Chihuahua • The Collaboration • Mud Creek Placer Mine • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Looking Back • Melman on Gold & Silver