The Bawl Mill
April 2003 by Staff• Freedom request denied
• Missing sandwich becomes a federal case
• Washington man takes the initiative
• And I complained that the Journal was delivered late...
Gold in Guyana—Part II: Process Optimization at Sacre Coeur Minerals' Lower Puruni Alluvial Mining Project
In Part Two of my two-part series I describe the mechanized alluvial gold mining operation on the lower Puruni River launched by Sacre Coeur Minerals in 2011.
Federal safety inspectors have ordered one of the nation’s deepest underground mines closed in northern Idaho following an investigation prompted by a series of accidents that killed two miners over the last year.
Next, all of silver’s chart action since mid-2011 has taken place under a declining trend line (dotted line), which has held for more than four years. Any trendline of that duration must be taken seriously.
- EPA declines to impose additional regulations and financial requirements on hardrock miners
- “Baffling” ruling in suction gold dredging court case
Chris has been a regular contributor to the Journal for several years, and we are proud to announce that he will be joining our staff...
• Gore honored with award ...
• "...large advances have been made in the field of micron gold recovery..."
• "I enjoy the technical information..."
Impact of Habitat Designations Grossly Underestimated • Manslaughter Charges Dropped Against Sixteen to One Mine • A Unique Prospecting Method • Over the Divide • Cripple Creek, Colorado • Picks & Pans: Virginia Prospecting • PLP Gets the Key! • Mariposa, California • The Ocampo District, Chihuahua • The Collaboration • Mud Creek Placer Mine • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices • Looking Back • Melman on Gold & Silver