Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices
March 2006 by Staff
Rocks and minerals associated with clay seam gold deposits in southern Oregon are often in sedimentary rock units at least partially metamorphosed into argillite. They are also associated with mafic volcanic rocks, basalts and gabbro that...
Polymetallic skarn deposits are an interesting class of deposits that can contain a number of different types of metals.
• Roadless Rule back in court again
• New mining regulations considered in Europe
• PLP in court on behalf of miners
• Karuk Tribe to appeal
• NEPA rewrite drive gets boost from Katrina
If you’re going to successfully detect nuggets you must not only know a little about finding gold and detecting, but you also need to know your own limits, have a dash of luck and a lot of persistence.
One of the newest opportunities available to the individual prospector is the exchange of information over the Internet. A number of websites and forums dedicated to prospecting for gold have sprung up in recent years.
Back at our campsite, while the rest of us grabbed a late four o’clock lunch, Fallyn volunteered to do the clean-up panning.
• GAO opinion contradicts Norton-Leavitt road deal
• Cubin wages battle over public lands decisions
• Washington State rivers are open, work continues
• Recent FWS habitat, endangered or threatened proposals
The Bawl Mill • A Word from the Editor • Basic Geology for the Independent Miner—Part III Understanding Plate Tectonics, Volcanism and Mountain Building • The Fortymile Goldfields • The Rocks that Burn—Part II Is Oil Shale the Answer? • Record Interest at Recent Mining Conventions • Common Operations—Small-Scale Mining and Sharing the "Take" • Trout Thriving In Treated Mine Water • Company Notes • Melman on Gold & Silver