How to Utilize Assays and Evaluate Results
June 2009 by Chris RalphAsk the lab manager how your ores will be tested, and ask to see the equipment that will be used. If you are told it’s a secret that can’t be explained, you need another assayer.
• Distaster bill is a disaster
• By the numbers
• Image isn't everything in Illinois...
The “battle lines” are being clearly drawn. By the time you receive this issue both party conventions will take place within just a few weeks and there will be only four months until the final vote.
• Stupid policies in action
• Does a Cipro prescription come with that house?
Need some help putting together a BLM proposal.
• Bush puts Roadless Initiative on hold
• SWANCC v. US Army Corps of Engineers
• New Arizona monument added to lawsuit
• Clinton's mining moratorium in Siskiyou may not last
• County illegally used mining claims in land swap
• Montana Governor asks new interior secretary to turn over mineral rights
• Republican Representative from Nevada elevated to vice chairman on mining
- ESA wants a big win, not a win-win
- By The Numbers...
The Bawl Mill • Mining Expedition at Eagle Rock—Part II • Broomstick Gold • Electra Gold Sees Potential in Other Minerals & Metals • The Forgotten Specimen—Part I • Miner's Cabin—Red Shack Territory • "New" Gold Rush Has Arrived • NASCAR Driver Turns Prospector • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices