2004 National Mining Hall of Fame Inductees
July 2004 by StaffThe six inductees are Georgius Agricola, David William Brunton, Herbert E. Goodman, David Ray Mitchell and Robert Peele.
• Haaland confirmed as head of Department of Interior
• Proposed bills aim to lock up millions of acres of public lands
• Recall election could have implications for dredgers in California
One of the most rewarding features of technical analysis is when clear signals are fulfilled by the market and also when those signals conform to the bulk of fundamental information.
As a plaintiff in one of the lawsuits, I’m not allowed to talk about specifics in the court-ordered negotiations currently underway in San Bernardino. However, I do want to let you know we are making progress…
• AB 1032 on Governor’s desk
• Shasta Miners take on DFG
• Big win by a California suction gold dredger
• Administration locks up another popular gold mining area
• BLM creates de facto wilderness without Congressional approval
The Bawl Mill • Mining Claim Fees Are Going Up • Our Readers Say • Buell Park Pipe, Arizona • Mines and Money • Understanding Hard Rock Mining: Terms and Methods—Part II • Two Nevada Mines Look to Supply Own Power • Paleontonlogical Resources Preservation Act • Picks & Pans: Mexican "Edventure" • Over the Divide • Flat-Fault Gold in Sonora, Mexico • Looking Back • The Fern Mine • Map Offers Look at Butte's Mining History • Gold in China • Melman on Gold & Silver • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral & Metal Prices