Legislative and Regulatory Update
August 2022 by Staff
• Extremist groups are at it again
• Trump-era actions on endangered species being reviewed again.
• Idaho continues toward elimination of EPA suction dredging regulations
• EPA makes preemptive strike against Alaska mine
• Proposed Mines Act permit fees
- Key appointment at BLM
- Current administration not waiting for Congress
- BLM relocating
- Kansas exempts bullion from sales tax
• Battle continues in the "Golden State"
• California Water Board needs your comments
Please note that new mining claims filed on or after September 1, 2019, will be subject to the new fee schedule.
BLM stated we had 30 days to amend our claim so that it fit within one 40-acre square or we would forfeit the claim.
We ask that all who attend this demonstration bring their mining equipment to display and actively talk with the attending public in a courteous fashion about the benefits of suction dredging…
The Bawl Mill • Ask the Experts • Quartz: The Indicator of Gold • On the Road • High Sierra Gold • Trails to Gold • Stamp Mills • Prospecting the Easy Way • The Importance of Prepping you Gold Detecting Spots • Hunting for Big Gold in a Haunted Canyon • PLP Update • Blast from the Past—The Source of Gold Mines Cranks up for Business Men • Resource Maven—Independent Analysis of the Resource Markets • Mining Stock Quotes and Mineral and Metal Prices • Over the Divide: Retta Atkins & Darren VanHouten